• Summary: Physician Assistant responsibilities would include providing professional, comprehensive pediatric medical care and treatment services to a diverse population of children in a pediatric clinic setting. In addition, treatment of a wide variety of children’s health problems, and provide counseling and referrals to patients and parents/family members when appropriate. Other position opportunities include making recommendations regarding program planning and development, actively participating in continuing education, required meetings, and committees as requested. Additional job responsibilities may arise when the needs of the company or patients dictate.
Qualifications, Education & Experience:
1. Graduation from an accredited school
2. Completion of an accredited training program
3. Unrestricted license to practice medicine in the State of Texas
4. Possess valid state of Texas DPS and federal DEA certifications
5. Certified or in process of testing for /obtaining certification
6. Must be professionally credentialed.
7. Able to develop therapeutic relationships with a wide variety of patients from diverse educational, social, and cultural backgrounds
8. Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
9. Complete chart documentation & pertinent lab reviews on daily basis
10. Send pertinent prescription orders on same day of service
11. Practice safety standards and universal precautions
12. Follow Supervising Physician standing orders
13. Follow Practice Policies & Procedures
· Full-time position
· Standard hours of business 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
· No weekend hours
· No hospital rounds
· No on-call required
· Competitive package
Notice: Houston Pediatric Clinic is an Equal Opportunity Employer