JOB DESCRIPTION: Physician Assistant with Vein Center experience
- Performs comprehensive histories and physicals for new patients and follow up visits on patients suspected of having venous disease in Houston and surrounding cities.
- Assist physician in various venous procedures such as ablations, phlebectomy and sclerotherapy.
- Documents within the Electronic Medical Record (Preferably E-clinical works) and completes other necessary documents.
- Collaborates and/or consults with physicians and other health care providers as appropriate.
- Educates, counsels, and assists patients and families regarding current health problems, health maintenance activities, and treatment plans.