Immediate opening: multi-location practice looking for the right PA/NP to join the team.
- Physician owned family practice in Wimberley and Dripping Springs
- Opening for the Dripping Springs location
- Family friendly, laid back working environment
- Providers practice with maximum autonomy with MD available for consultation
- Looking for provider with 2+ years’ experience
- Must be comfortable treating patience of all ages
- Must be a team player
- Clinic work Monday-Friday, daytime hours – rotate weekend on-call. Clinic closed on weekend.
- Compensation: starting at $87,000, negotiable based on experience
- Liability insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- CME allowance.
- Functions independently to perform age-appropriate history and physical for patients.
- Orders and interprets diagnostic and therapeutic tests relative to patient's age-specific needs.
- Prescribes appropriate pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatment modalities
- Collaborates with multidisciplinary team members by making appropriate referrals.
- Facilitates staff, patient and family decision making by providing educational tools.
Part time candidates could be considered, prefer to find full time provider.