Welcome to Texas Ear, Nose & Throat Specialists! We are one of the premier ENT specialty groups on the Texas Gulf Coast and are dedicated to providing our patients with total care for diseases and disorders of the and neck. We offer the highest level of specialty care for all ear, nose and throat problems at our many convenient offices in Harris and the surrounding counties. With more than 30 board-certified Otolaryngologists in 17 locations spanning four counties, we offer excellent, top-rated service and care right in your community.
We focus on providing the most up-to-date treatment combined with the best in customer service for our patients with hearing problems, allergies, dizziness, sinus infections, snoring or any other ear, nose and throat related problems. Texas ENT Specialists also offers specialized divisions including the Texas Facial Plastic Surgery Center, the Texas Ear Center, and the Texas Center for Voice and Swallowing.
Texas E.N.T. Specialists offers a fast-paced, enriching work environment and an excellent compensation and benefits package (competitive salary, medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, life insurance, FSA, HSA, matching 401k and tuition reimbursement program).
We are looking for an experienced Part-Time Physician Assistant for the Tomball area.
Summary: Provides health care services to patients under direction and responsibility of Physician by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Performs comprehensive patient evaluation and management services
- Performs diagnostic and treatment procedures
- Examines patient, performs comprehensive physical examination, and compiles patient medical data, including health history and results of physical examination.
- Performs therapeutic procedures such as injections, immunizations, suturing and wound care, and managing infection.
- Develops and implements patient management plans, records progress notes, and assists in provision of continuity of care.
- Performs consults in office and hospital setting.
- Instructs and counsels patients regarding compliance with prescribed therapeutic regimens, normal growth and development, family planning, emotional problems of daily living, and health maintenance.
- Reviews patient file/record, including allergies, problems, medications, and immunization status.
- Elicits and records information about patient's medical history.
- Examines patients for symptoms or physical information.
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient's condition.
- Analyzes reports and findings of tests and examination, and diagnoses condition of patient.
- Administers or prescribes treatments.
- Determines and prescribes medication, dosage, and schedule given the patient's condition and allergies.
- Assists physician with surgical procedures in office and surgical facilities.
- Documents the patient's visit including medical history, physical exam, diagnoses, and plan of action.
- Provides after hours care to patients.
- Follows up with patient regarding progress.
- Coordinates treatment plan with supervising physician as necessary.
- Regularly consults with supervising physician.
- Other duties may be assigned at the direction of the physician as needed.