PAIN MANAGEMENT: TUCSON, AZ
Excellent pain management clinic is seeking another mid-level provider/physician assistant to add to the team. Great work-week: Monday -Thursday: 8-4 and Friday: 8-2; no call and no weekends. Salary $95,000 to $105,000 based on experience. All clinic. Medical insurance, Malpractice insurance provided. 13 PTO days per year, 4 CME days per year with $1,500 CME allowance. Willing to train new graduates. Experienced PAs encouraged to apply also.
The Certified Physician Assistant provides health care services to patients under the direction of the Supervising Physician and the daily oversight of the Medical Director. Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
· Demonstrates knowledge of the electronic health record and standards of practice including coding procedures needed to complete the care process, and demonstrates effective communication with the healthcare team.
· Conducts history and physicals, develops differential diagnoses and treatment plans, and writes prescriptions.
· Orders diagnostic tests and interprets test results.
· Performs therapeutic procedures, such as injections, and managing superficial infections.
· Initiates consultation and referrals based on procedure and disease requisites with clear documentation in the electronic health record.
· Provides patient teaching and counseling aimed at illness prevention, anticipatory guidance, harm reduction and accident risk factors related to health guidelines set out by the clinic and other professional organizations.
· Medical management including scheduled medications.