Oncology/Urology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
Currently seeking a Oncology/Urology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner for a full time opportunity in Wilmington, Delaware. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified. Experience in urology required. Experience in prostate cancer treatment.
Responsibilities of the Urology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Work with a board certified urologist in the clinic
- Lead Prostate Cancer Specialty Clinic
- See new patients, order diagnostic tests, and prescribe treatment
- Focus will be outpatient treatment and surgical follow ups
- No nights, no weekends, no holidays
Requirements of the Urology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner state license
- Hold DEA license
Compensation and Benefits of the Urology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Clinic hours are M-F, no weekends.
- Annual Salary
- Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Full benefits: medical insurance, retirement plan, PTO, CME
If interested, please apply. You can also visit www.physicianassitantsolutions.com or contact Mark Roberts, PA-C at Mark@PA-Solutions.com or call 254-230-3812.