Internal Medicine Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant
Saranac Lake, New York
Currently seeking an Internal Medicine Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant for a full time opportunity in Saranac Lake, New York. Interested candidates should be NCCPA certified. Experience in internal medicine required.
Responsibilities of the Internal Medicine Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant
- Work with a board certified internist in a clinic 36 hours per week
- See new patients, walk ins, order diagnostic tests, and prescribe treatment
- No nights, no weekends, no holidays
- Strictly clinic based. No hospital rounds, no ER call.
- Some days will be at Tupper Lake clinic as well.
Requirements of the Internal Medicine Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner Program
- NCCPA certified
- Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner state license
- Hold DEA license
Compensation and Benefits of the Urology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner
- Clinic hours are M-F (4.5 days/week), no weekends.
- Annual Salary, $105,000-$110,000 negotiable based on experience.
- Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Full benefits: medical insurance, retirement plan, PTO, CME
Saranac Lake is a dream destination for outdoor enthusiasts with skiing, hiking, mountain biking and fishing in this mountain resort town.
If interested, please apply. You can also visit www.physicianassitantsolutions.com or contact Mark Roberts, PA-C at Mark@PA-Solutions.com or call 254-230-3812.