We are expanding our faculty!
The Texas Tech
University Health Sciences Center (TTUHSC) School of Health Professions,
Department of Laboratory Sciences and Primary Care, Physician Assistant Program
invites applications from highly motivated individuals for a full-time faculty
member position. Faculty rank, salary, and tenure status will be based on
terminal degree and experience. TTUHSC
PA Program is a 27-month, master’s-level curriculum located Midland,
TX in a dedicated PA program facility, providing an environment of learning
with a cohesive faculty and student body.
The PA program has strong administrative support and excellent salary
and benefits. Up to 20% release time may
be dedicated to clinical practice.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran. Applicants who would enrich the University’s diversity are encouraged to apply.
- Preparing and delivering instruction and assessing student performance
- Student advising in the didactic and clinical phases of the program
- Participating in admissions processes
- Participating in university, professional, scholarly, and community service activities
- Participate in program evaluation and development and accreditation maintenance.
- Engage in other activities as determined by the Physician Assistant Program Director.
- Graduate of an accredited PA program or other accredited college/university (i.e. medical school, residency, etc.)
- Master’s degree in PA or related field
- Current NCCPA certification or appropriate professional certification.
- Unrestricted licensure (or eligibility) by the Texas Medical Board.
- Exceptional candidates with less than 3 years of clinical experience may be considered.
- Promise of growth in teaching, research, or artistic and creative activity.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and computer skills as well as teaching and administrative experience
- Recent clinical experience
For more information and to apply, go to http://jobs.ttuhsc.edu/ and search for Requisition 14422BR